I don’t think I could ever date a good actor like he could tell me he loves me and I’d be like nah you said it much more convincingly to kate winslet try again
Most psychology departments are filled with personality deficients.
Dr. Bloom would be the exception.
1. You have one dream, and it is very small, and everyone around you wants to crush it.
2. Your grandest ambition is to open a small school with four chairs and three well-behaved students, and to someday own a vase with a flower in it, and perhaps to have a second dress.
3. You take that part about the second dress back; you dare not fly so close to the sun, lest Icarus-like, your wings are singed.
4. You have just been walking in the rain, and everyone who raised you is dead, and you are glad.
5. A beautiful and shallow woman that you hate is your best friend for reasons you cannot explain. The more she demands your respect and esteem, the more cruelly you withhold it, which drives her wild. She mocks your station in public; you criticize her morals in private. You suspect her of being Catholic. One night you share a bed and have a fever dream together. She marries a terrible man and sends you fat letters stuffed with passion and longing.
6. Someone compares you to a sparrow. Someone compares your best friend to a scarlet-breasted robin. Someone compares the man you secretly love to a hawk or a crow.
7. None of your pupils are interested in Latin. Your pupils are scatterbrained monsters.
8. You have an enemy who claims to love you. You are competent at embroidering, but not accomplished.
9. You draw horrifying shipwrecks and lightning-ruined oak trees in your spare time. You have never danced, not even once, not even in your dreams.
10. You never tell anyone anything.
11. Someone you have never met has died and left you 20 pounds; you are the richest woman in the world and no man is your master now. You quit your soul-crushing job and move into a cottage. The cottage has whitewashed walls and a small chair for you to sit in; you have never dreamed of so much happiness.
12. You went to France once. You didn’t think much of it.
13. Something has been forbidden to you.
14. You know a man with easily excitable features and very dark whiskers. The two of you argue frequently over points of theology and may very well be in love. He handed you a flower once, and you have never forgotten it.
15. You have a terrible violence in your heart.
trying to get kills on more experienced players like:
Mulan… those are not Alice’s hips.
Woaahhh, Jasmine and Esmeralda are gettin it. i don’t think this is pg anymore kids
and mulan is just touching the boobs and staring at boobs
this is great
TOO FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
- Push me against the wall, the/a door
- Gently grab my chin and make me look into your eyes
- Grab my waist and pull my body against yours
- Caress my cheek
- Pull my hair
- Put your hand in the back pocket of my jeans
- Bite my lip
- Put your arms around my neck
- Tease me
- Look at me with those eyes of yours, that naughty look of yours is irresistible
THAT’S IT EVERYONE, IT’S A WRAP. you don’t have to follow me anymore.
like this post if you want to be part of my satanic chicken nugget cult.
- you must love satan.
- you must like chicken nuggets of any kind. i don’t care where they come from. if you’re a vegetarian or vegan, you are exempt as long as you love satan.
- don’t be an asshole. don’t be a dick.
- love hugs.
- reblog this if you want to get more people into the cult if you want, but really it’s not needed.
- you must be prepared to be initiated into the cult with a ritual done by my daughter & this loser.
- turbopenguin happy birthday???
- i’ll also record my batman voice. for u shannon ( turbopenguin )
male gamers like to pretend that male characters designed, drawn/rendered and written by men, made hulkishly muscular and hypermasculine by men for a deliberate target audience of men is objectification and hypersexualisation rather than actively appealing to male power fantasy
and it’s somehow women’s fault of course
this is so important
THE MAIN CHARACTER ALWAYS SITS IN THE BACK LEFT SIDE OF THE CLASSROOM.
IT IS FORBIDDEN FOR MAIN CHARACTERS TO SIT ANYWHERE ELSE.
Designer Goula Figeura’s Orwell day bed lets you easily shut yourself off from the outside world with its light and noise-cancelling curtains.
I have a MIGHTY NEED.